Google’s Matt Cutts recently announced after lots of speculation that inbound links from social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter et al are now used in the ranking algorithm of Google.
This reflects the internet’s move into the social and collaborative era where reviews and consumer opinion play a large role in the marketing of a product.
People have been able to ONLY use social links to rank their websites in the search engines in as less as 15 minutes.
My buddy Abs has released his exceptionally powerful web 2.0 auto-submission software “Social Hub Submitter“: Project management, web 2.0 backlinks and a crazy price…
Automated backlinks on complete autopilot in just 3 steps:
1. Load content. Supports full spintax and is integrated with The Best Spinner.
2. Add links. Fully spinable anchor text integration.
3. Schedule post to high authority social media sites. User controlled delays protect your social media profiles.
The software works in the background to drip backlinks to your websites while you get on with running your business…
More Powerful Features
What I particularly like about Abs software is that he has built in host of very smart features:
RSS feed to article– create a TRULY random drip feed of backlinks to your pages from any existing feed.
1. Full Proxy integration– both free and private.
2. Supports multiple projects.
3. Supports multiple promotion groups.
Check out the BIG results 3-step case study of Social Hub Submitter
Abs is well known as one of the most innovative automated link building minds on the warrior special offer forum. His tools make getting a lot of work done without the need to do a lot of work.
Social Hub Submitter Review Video
(All info will be shown on this page automatically once you liked this post on facebook.)