When you’ve got a site indexing issue, don’t freak out!
Use the check list below and make changes if need be:
1. If your domain name is brand new, try to avoid duplicate content on your site. Meaning – I suggest that you always have unique content on homepage!
2. If you’re using wordpress, it may happen that in your general settings admin panel, it restricts search engines from indexing your site. So just double check this.
3. Did you build some backlinks with this tool “Seo Fast Indexer” yet? This is a fast indexer application and it does the job pretty well!
4. Check your content to see if people have been spamming comments which goes to their adult related stuff. This is no good. It may happen that Google has purposely delisted this page because of that. So get these removed!
5. Server viruses. Browse through your site via Google Chrome. Normally if your site is infected, Chrome will prevent you from accessing the site. If there’s really a problem, contact your web hosting company!
Do this! It works!
(All info will be shown on this page automatically once you liked this post on facebook.)