Here’s something I’ve been doing on my Facebook Fan Pages…
1. Follow some other quality fan pages in your niche.
2. See what viral images they are posting, and click the ‘share’ button to share on your own fan page.
3. Do this a few times each day (or have a VA do it)
4. Look for patterns on which of these posts get the most interaction from your audience. For those that get the most interaction use them as inspiration for your own viral images.
Doing this is great because…
- You get data on what your audience likes. Think of it like a form of split testing.
- It continues to build interaction and community without needing to write or create content
- When people comment or like the post, it brings more people to your fan page as the post shows in more people’s timelines.
When people share that image after seeing it on your wall, the original poster gets credit, and you get zip.
This stresses the importance of using this for inspiration to create your own viral images to post, as it is your viral images going viral that have the big potential to bring you more fans.
I have found using viral images in conjunction with paid Facebook advertising or Facebook’s promoted posts is giving the best results for rapid Fan Page growth.
(All info will be shown on this page automatically once you liked this post on facebook.)
1: 110+ WordPress Themes,
2: Methods to Build 1,000+ Diverse Backlinks To Your Site Automatically,
3: 1,000+ Turnkey Website Package.