On January 10, 2012 Google instituted their updates and announced the release of ‘Search Plus Your World’, a Google social network (their own version of twitter/Facebook).
“We’re transforming Google into a search engine that understands not only content, but also people and relationships.” ~ Amit Singhal, Chief Engineer, Google
Now, I don’t know about you but I always like to be ahead of the game instead of playing catch-up down the road. And when it comes to adapting to Google changes it is just plain stupid to not adjust your strategy accordingly.
Bill Guthrie has released ‘The Google Plus Manifesto‘, a information packed low cost WSO report that outlines the new Google changes and also explains ‘Search Plus Your World’, how to use Google+, and bunch of need-to-know new Google info such as:
1. How and why this game changer will affect your online business,
2. The sorts of sites that Google are looking for,
3. An easy ‘how to’ get your own Google+ profile up and running in minutes,
4. How to create your Google+ brand pages,
5. Effective strategies and tactics for getting new Followers,
6. A stack of free resources to make the most of this exciting change,
7. and a whole lot more that’ll save you weeks of research!
As soon as I saw it I picked up a copy for myself and all internet marketers should do the same – especially if you’re into SEO, List Building, BackLinking and Social Media Marketing.
That’s why I’m sharing with you now – this is an essential resource – you need to be aware of these updates!
With over 1,000+ copies sold already you don’t want to be the only internet marketer out there that doesn’t have this vital info or you will find yourself falling behind fast!
Get Google Plus Manifesto to see the offer for yourself and grab it now before the price increases!
(All info will be shown on this page automatically once you liked this post on facebook.)